Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 60 Sunny Zilina

Draha rodino a priateli, [note: Dear family and friends]

Ako sa mate! [note: How are you!] For the first time this transfer, the sun is up and shining! It's beautiful and so springy:) There's not a whole lot to write about this week. We've been out finding a lot-contacting, trackting and looking through formers. We've taught a few people which was a blessing, but mostly the people we found on the streets never answered their phones or came to their meetings. All in all, there's really no results from our labors at this point, but we’re working hard and we have faith that Heavenly Father will help us find those who are prepared or help them find us.

I miss Bratislava sometimes but I know I'm here for a reason. We haven't received the warmest welcome either. But I'm enjoying every moment. This transfer has been different than any other transfer. I just have felt this immense peace since I got here and I feel it when I stop people and talk to them, when I'm trackting etc. I'm not sure what it means. But I'm grateful for it! It's helped me to keep moving forward in faith, even when no one comes to their meetings, when no one lets us in, when people yell at us. I just feel like it's okay. I'm so happy to be here. I love this! And oh how time is flying. I get out of bed in the morning and before I know it I'm climbing back in at night and I can barely remember what happened in between. It's just speeding by. There's nowhere else I'd rather be than here!
  
I love you all so much! I'm sorry this is so short, but I figure I'll just send you pictures since I couldn't last transfer. Pictures are worth a thousand words anyways.

S laskou, Sestra Mel Pysnakova

No comments:

Post a Comment